How to Swap your Paddle Bolt
Replacement Instructions :
- Open Clamp
- Turn the clamp counterclockwise to unscrew the current nut.
- Apply some finger pressure to keep the nut from turning as you unscrew it.
- Position a new nut in the hole where the paddle clamp is located, making sure the side with the colored seal is facing outward.
- Insert the screw portion of the clamp into the hole and nut.
- Tighten the clamp clockwise.
- When the clamp is tight enough, close it to make sure the top of your paddle doesn't move. Voila!
- If it is too tight, loosen it by turning it counterclockwise.
Here's the video instruction on How to Swap your Paddle Bolt.